Pesquisar neste blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

CLASS 4

Good morning guys.
It's raining a lot today, but let's study.
I hope that you enjoyed of the link I've passed with flashcards that is great to study and also of the videos that I'm posting.
Next year, I'll be posting videos in Japan recorded by me, cause I'll be there and I have a lot of ideas to develop.
Now, let's go.

4-1 あたらしいかんじ (new kanjis) (山 ・ 川 ・ 火 ・ 水)

Kanji -
Translation - Mountain
Reading -  やま / yama


Kanji -
Translation - River
Reading - かわ / kawa

Kanji -
Translation - Fire
Reading - ひ / hi

Kanji -
Translation - Water
Reading - みず / mizu

Exercises:
Answer the exercises in parentheses in the comments.

( 1.1 )の ( 1.2 )に
さかな が います。

②さかなを ( 2.1 )で やきます。

( 3.1 )を のみます。

( 4.1 )の ( 4.2 )に さる が います。

Vocabulary:
さかな - fish.
います - to be.
やきます - to roast.
のみます - to drink.
さる - monkey.

Answer the exercises and also see the today's video that is a J-Pop song that I like so much.


Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou - Tohoshinki




No comments:

Post a Comment