Pesquisar neste blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CLASS 12

Hello students!
Edu and Lolô are busy and I'm going to post today's class, I hope that you like!
Lately I have some works to do, that's the reason I am so absent from the blog and the community.
New students, download the textbook 1 in the left side of the blog, and go with the new classes here. For the people who are advanced, you can ask in our community.


あたらしい かん字 (子 ・ 字 ・ 学 ・ 校)

Kanji - ども
Translation - child
Reading - kodomo / ど も


Kanji -
Translation - letter
Reading - ji / じ

Kanji -
Translation - school
Reading - ga kou / がっこう
______________________________________________________________________________

Exercises
Write the kanjis reading in hiragana in the comments.

①この 子(1.1)の 名( 1.2)まえ は  なんですか。
②かん字(2.1 )を  かきます。
③学校(3.1)へ  いきます。
④わたし は、まいにち  7 じはん に  学校(4.1)へ いきます。
⑤男の子(5.1)も  女の子(5.2)も  こうてい で  あそびます。
⑥先生(6.1)は、こくばん に  字(6.2)を  かきます。
______________________________________________________________________________
Vocabulary:

この- This
なんですか- What's
かきます - To Write
いきます - To Go
わたし - I
まいにち - Everyday
7 じはん - 7 and a half
男の子 - Boy
こうてい - Playground
あそびます- Play
こくばん - Blackboard
_______________________________________________________________________________

Today's video:
Now it's time to relax
Let's watch a video very good, a little sad but romantic.
Everytime I watch this clip, I got moved but I wanna share with you.
The clip's name is KISS BECAUSE I"M GIRL, see 'til the final.


I hope that you like.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment